Founded in 1928 as a publisher of books and magazines in Amsterdam, Strengholt BV transformed over the years into an international media- and entertainment company .
Our core activities are:
- International exploitation of music rights and
- International administration of copyrights.
- Production, publishing, distribution and marketing of media projects.
- Publication of books, magazines and specials, b-2-b and b-2-c.
- Development and realization of content and media projects.
- 3PL logistics
The estate “Oud-Bussem” dates back to 1570 and has a rich history. The current Hofstede was built in the early 1900s under the architecture of the well-known Dutch architect K.P.C. de Bazel. It served until 1956 as a model farm for “pure” milk production and unfortunately fell into disrepair.
In 1969 the Hofstede was purchased by Strengholt, who completely restored and renovated this unique monument.